January 28, 2013

Spring in Winter


Wouldn't you know it - our mystery buds, (found popping up from the garden Christmas morning), bloomed into daffodils last weekend! What a sweet winter treat for inside our home. This was my first time digging up bulbs and bringing them inside. I'm so excited it worked! I sadly suffer from whatever is the opposite of a green thumb. I think 2013 will be a good year.


While our daffodils were working hard to bloom over the weekend, we were working hard in the garage on this old door! Check back in soon to see how we transformed it into an awesome rustic bench! I am so excited to share with you a most amazing source which made it all possible. Love supporting fellow small businesses!!!

Happy Monday and thanks for popping over!

~Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment