January 22, 2014

Beautiful piece available for custom order!

By Chelsea



Hello, hello! I've got an awesome piece to show you today; one which we, (as in my Matt), braved icy sidewalks and steps to pick-up because it was just too good to let slip between our fingers. But we got it, it's here, and it's ready for a fresh makeover!

This lovely is sturdy as can be and measures at 62"L x 30.25"H x 17.75"D

The bamboo detail along the edges of the body and drawers make this one so interesting! 
I've never seen anything like it before and can't wait to get to work!

Price to refinish is $450.

If you are interested and have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask! 
If I don't get any takers by Monday February 3, I will do my own thing with it. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment