February 21, 2014

Any takers?

By Chelsea



Hey guys! Sorry to pop in and out so quickly today but I just wanted to share this beast that I recently acquired and see if anyone would be interested in putting in a custom order. It's incredibly sturdy with a metal interior body, (as you can see in the picture of the drawers), and boasts more storage than any other buffet style piece I've refinished yet! Every drawer has a lip for easy opening, though hardware can be added at request. So if you're in the market for a big ol' buffet, (or media center or office storage), let me know!

70.5"L x 29"H x 19.5"D
Price to refinish is $485, (before adding hardware if requested)





I refinished a similar piece to this one last year. Remember this beauty?



Don't ever underestimate paint! If you're interested in placing a custom request for the piece please don't hesitate to email me; I'm ready to get started!

Thanks for stopping by and have yourselves a splendid weekend!

~Chelsea

P.S. Thank you so much to those who have voted for Chelsea's Garage in the Homies Awards by Apartment Therapy! If you haven't yet and would like to just follow THIS link, find Chelsea's Garage on the list, and click on +1. There are incredibly talented bloggers nominated for the Home project / DIY category already and I definitely don't hope to win at this point with one day left. But I'd love to be closer to the top of the pack. :) Thanks, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment