February 18, 2014

In need of your vote!




Hi friends! What a week of transformation! I got a 'little' something for my Shire's room that I'm dying to show you, but a few more touch ups first, (as well as a small handful of DIY projects around the room to share). In the mean time, I have a small favor to ask! I'm running for the Apartment Therapy Homies Awards - a blog contest! There are a lot of fantastic blogs already nominated, but I would be so grateful if you'd jump over and cast a vote for Chelsea's Garage.

Just follow THIS link, find Chelsea's Garage down the list and click on +1, (you will need to register with your email address, but there's an option to NOT receive any emails, thankfully).

Thank you so much for coming by! Fun things up ahead, I promise.:)

~Chelsea

2 comments: