February 27, 2012

Living Room Tango

Hello there! So, our living room is in constant motion. It's not so much a result of indecisiveness as much as patience, (at least that's how I try to play it to Husband). Seriously, though. When we moved to our home, we had to get very creative with our living room as we were pretty short on cash. A lot of early decorating was rather temporary until I either made or found exactly what I wanted. I can tell you this; every single thing in our living room with the exception of the slipcovers and throw pillows were either made by us, bought used, or passed down from other family members, (and between 7 Bed Bath and Beyond coupons and a gift card, I practically used pocket change to buy 7 new throw pillows).
In the beginning...

And now...

Opposite wall take 1...

Take 2...

Take 3...

A sideboard dressed for Spring....

And dressed for Winter.

That's our Living Room for now. I hope you enjoyed popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment