February 14, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

Happy Valentine's Day out there! Love is in the air here at Chelsea's Garage, though I didn't spend very much time in the Garage today! I spend most of my afternoon in the Kitchen preparing a delicious dessert for Husband and I to enjoy after the kids went to bed. While the Kitchen is about as familiar to me as a foreign land, we have discovered that I have a hidden talent: I can make a darn good yellow cake with vanilla buttercream frosting all from scratch. Today was my second go with it and this time around I added fresh cut strawberries between the 2 layers of cake. It tasted like a delicious wedding cake with strawberry filling!

Since I didn't do very much in the garage today I thought I would show you some fun before and after pictures of several pieces from the past year. Most of these have gone on to new homes but each one holds a special place in my heart as I learn something new with each piece.

Small Console Table




Two Shelf Pedestal Table




Two Drawer Nightstand with Shelf





Pine Indoor/Outdoor Bench (still available, email if interested)




Long Buffet with Three Drawers, Two Shelves





I hope you have had a wonderful Valentine's Day and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment