October 18, 2012

Mark your calendars!

You are cordially invited to
Chelsea's Garage, Autumn Sale
Saturday, November 17
10am - 4pm
Herndon, VA
(contact me for the address if interested)
 
Here are some photos from previous events!
 



 




 
And here is a sneak peek of some pieces that will be available at this sale:



 

 
There is so much more, including a gorgeous 72" dining table with 4 recovered dining chairs, a large sideboard with lots of storage, and a beautiful china cabinet! If you're local, (or up for a little drive), come on over to check out the goodies and enjoy a warm cup of cider. I'd love to see you!
 
On another note, Shire's room is almost done! I'll soon be posting a little photo tour of her new space as well as some 'how-to's for some of the projects that were particularly fun to work on.
 
Thank you for stopping by! If you are a regular visitor here I would like to invite you to become an official Garage Guest, on the left hand side of this page. This way you can easily leave comments on posts that you want to share your own ideas about, (I LOVE hearing about your projects), and will help me to set up advertising on my blog in the future, (no plans yet, but it would be a nice option). Thank you so much! :)
 
~Chelsea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment