August 12, 2014

Hello again, AT!

By Chelsea



Hi friends! In case you missed my shameless bragging on Facebook over the weekend, our very own Cate made a splash over at Apartment Therapy a few days ago! Her Geometric Lamp Copycat was all the buzz at AT as one of their Before & After features. Way to go, Cate!

Good choice, Apartment Therapy. Good choice, indeed.


To the thousands (!!) of new readers checking out Chelsea's Garage for the first time, we are so excited you found us! We're a DIY, Home Decor, Furniture refinishing blog, started by me, Chelsea, and featuring weekly editions by my very talented sister-in-law, Cate!

We are both so glad you're here and hope you look around through our many tutorials and projects, enjoy yourselves, and definitely stick around; Cate and I are cookin' up something big that we definitely want you to be a part of. Stay tuned!

And as usual, you'll be hearing from Cate tomorrow with an inspiring Wednesday edition! I'll be back soon to share how I turn one leather tote bag into both a hanging planter and leather drawer pulls, (now that's one amazing tote)!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment