November 19, 2012

Sale day recap!

It's hard to believe that our 3rd sale is behind us already! It was so much fun to prepare for, (I have realized that the anticipation of things is just as fun for me as the thing itself)!...and now it's old news. But, what a great time we had on Saturday! First off, I want to give a huge THANK YOU to those of you who were able to make it, and those of you who sent well wishes from afar. Your kind words of encouragement and support mean so much to me.

I thought I would share a handful of photos of the day. We lucked out with beautiful, sunny weather! On my first sale day we had snow, and on the second we had rain. But Saturday was a perfect, crisp fall day.

{Incredibly thankful for this man, who supports and encourages this crazy dream of mine}

{These huge sliver balls were $5 at Home Depot. I LOVE the bit of sparkle they added to the 'shop'. Thinking of how to use them in our home once we get decorating for Christmas!}

















For any of you local friends who didn't make the sale, here is what's left:
{5 shelf bakers rack}

{Soft custom gray cabinet, distressed, with updated Celtic style knobs. 32.5W x 16.25D x 29H}

{Soft custom blue dresser, distressed, with white hardware and linen drawer pulls}

{Soft gray chair, distressed, with peeks of yellow underneath}

If any of the above 4 pieces caught your eye, please contact me at chelseasgarage@gmail.com :)

Please stay tuned later this week for another giveaway that is sure to add some JOY to your holiday decorating (hint, hint) ;) And if you are not a member of this blog, please make sure you join, (I lovingly refer to members as 'Garage Guests'), so you can enter this next giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Chelsea



No comments:

Post a Comment