April 8, 2013

Color my World challenge!


GET YOUR CAMERAS READY!
As Spring unfolds to blooms of radiant color, so will we here at Chelsea's Garage! Please join in for our exciting color challenge the second week of April! Beginning on Monday, April 15 - Friday, April 19, I will post your photos of how you have incorporated a particular color, (or colors), in your own home! Show off your creativity and share how you have readied your home for this beautiful time of year. There are so many unique ways to incorporate color in our homes and I have been excited to see what you all have done! 

All you need to do to join along is email me your photo(s) at chelseasgarage@gmail.com. You do not need to have a blog or website for this, but if you do please include your link and I will post it under your photo(s), along with your name. If you want to include a description of your photo(s) you may, but it isn't necessary.:) I want this to be as easy an activity as possible so more folks are able to join!

So get snapping with your camera and send what you've got! I can't wait to see and share!


And don't forget to mark your calendar now!
Chelsea's Garage Spring Sale
Saturday, May 4
10am-2pm
Herndon, VA
(email me at chelseasgarage@gmail.com if you'd like the address)

Come on by with your friends and enjoy a complimentary refreshment while you peruse the beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces I have refinished over the last few months. 

Thank you for stopping by!

~Chelsea









No comments:

Post a Comment