November 15, 2013

Friday Love

By Chelsea





Hi there! Today I am sharing my most favorite place in ones home: the cozy nook. The spot that is slightly away from the main traffic of the house, where one can retreat for some peace and quiet. Take a look:








My very own nook. This tranquil little spot in our bedroom is a collection of thrift shop finds, (including the chair which I found in the outdoor waiting area of an auto shop), flea market perusing, DIY projects, (how to block print a simple lampshade found here), and my Grandmother's artwork, (bottom). 

Do you have your own little nook in your home where you can curl up and get away? Email your pictures to chelseasgarage@gmail.com! I'd love to see!

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment