November 12, 2013

One A Week {DIY for Christmas}

Posted by Chelsea



Hi friends! Well, the season is soon approaching to deck our halls and I couldn't be more excited! I know there are some out there who loath people like me; People who start playing Christmas music too early, (there is never a wrong time to listen to Michael Buble's Christmas album), people who start shopping too early, (I did find some fun wrapping paper on clearance at Target that I loaded up on), and people who start  talking about it too early. If you're in this boat, please don't sink mine. The reason I am starting this One A Week series now is because I've got a handful of DIY Christmas projects that may be fun to work on now so that we can just enjoy and celebrate the holiday when it's here.

So, starting this week I will be posting one Christmas do-it-yourself decoration each week until...Christmas, (or almost Christmas)! None of the projects are complicated and the longest one takes less than than 2 hours.

What's comin' up:
~Pom-pom wreath - (my version of an Anthropologie knock off)
~Crepe paper wreath
~Pom-pom garland
~Festive holiday sign
~Cardboard & scrap paper ornaments
~Wheat spray wreath

No way do I assume anyone would actually do all or any of these. Your schedules fill up this time of year, I know. Just wanted to put these ideas out there for anyone itchin for a little project, that's all. And IF you happen to try any of these, definitely email me pictures! I'd love to see your handiwork!

Thanks for reading!

~Chelsea




No comments:

Post a Comment