November 21, 2013

Speaking of nooks...

By Chelsea



Last Friday I shared my favorite spot in any house - the cozy nook, (or corner, or whatever cozy spot in your home you use to step away for a few moments). Today I've got a couple of rustic little chairs for sale that would be so beautiful tucked away in a corner near some favorite reads and a cozy blanket.

I love me a nook-worthy chair

These chairs are eclectic gems! I love the contrast of the simple, modern shape with the texture of the rattan and the chippy legs, (which I painted in 'Grainsack' by Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint). The woven rattan provides a softer seat than a hard wood or metal chair.


A fantastic pair together or strong, independent singles. So great for a home office, or at the head of your dining table, or....in a quiet spot where you like to retreat. Grab a colorful pouf or ottoman and you're good to go for a few moments of peace and quiet!
{Now available for sale}
$75 for one
$65ea. for both

Thank you for stopping by!

P.S. I finally got around to creating a portfolio album! Here is the link to most of my refinished furniture pieces over the last few years, (or you can click on the Portfolio link on the left)!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment