May 4, 2014

Peek-A-Week #2 {Rustic white table}

By Chelsea



Hi All! I hope everyone had a splendid weekend! Ours went something like this:

 Furniture pick-up with my merry crew, (the piece is for the room makeover that Cate and I are working on)

My Shire, determined to save a lone Robin's egg from it's fallen nest.

And an up and back road trip to Philadelphia to celebrate my sister's birthday over a Phillies vs. Nats baseball game.
Displaying photo 1.JPG
Colin and Mason overlooking the Phillies ballpark

Displaying photo 2.JPG
Me, Mom, Casey, (sister), Shire

Displaying photo 3.JPG
Matt, (husband), and Mason

It was a beautiful weekend, indeed. Kicking off our new week is another Peek-A-Week piece I'll be selling at our garage sale on June 7! (see the first one here) Today's peek is of this adorable table refinished in Old White and gently distressed. I stripped and stained the top in Minwax Hickory and added a simple blue and mint watercolor inspired knob. Love the simple details that give this piece depth of character and interest!







Just for fun, a before & after side-by-side:

Find this and other pieces at the fifth Chelsea's Garage sale!
June 7, 9am-3pm
My garage in Herndon, VA! (email me for address)
Stop by, grab a refreshment and find a treasure to take home!

On the agenda this week is refinishing that piece crammed in our van in the first picture, (for my parents' guest room makeover). I'm using an Annie Sloan Chalk Paint color I've never used before. Will be back soon with pictures!

Thank you for stopping by!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment