May 12, 2014

Peek-A-Week #3 {Herringbone tabletop}

By Chelsea



Hi guys! Dropping in today with another peek at a piece I'll be selling at our FIFTH Chelsea's Garage sale on June 7! In case you missed them, here are peeks #1 and #2. What these peeks really boil down to is that it's REALLY hard for me to keep secrets when I'm excited. I'd really just like to show you everything that'll be there, let's be honest. So, in a way these peeks are for my sake so I don't explode. Call it therapeutic if you'd like.

Anyways, this cute little table caught my eye at a thrift store a few weeks ago. It was nothing special; very plain and simple. (sometimes those are the best pieces to really have some fun with!) I didn't get a before picture because...well, I have no good reason. I just didn't. Here's a near identical table I found online:

And after some good fun:

Custom aqua + gold stenciled herringbone






Please stop by on June 7 if you're local, (or up for a drive), to Northern Virginia! Here's all the info you need:

Chelsea's Garage FIFTH sale
June 7
9am - 3pm
Contact me for address - located in Herndon, VA

Thanks for stopping by!

~Chelsea



No comments:

Post a Comment