May 19, 2014

Peek-A-Week #4 AND change of plans!!!

By Chelsea



Hi All! Cate and I have some super duper important news to share with you, (and we'd love it if you passed this along)! Rather than haul all of our gorgeous, impeccable, one of a kind pieces across town to the flea market, we are going to stay right here on June 7 and open our door to you!!! That's right; the Fairfax Lake Park Flea Market is OUT, and Chelsea's Garage's garage is IN! Simply stated, we'll have lots more to offer if we just stay right here where we are with no room constraints in our vehicles and designated 10x10 ft space.

This will happen to be Chelsea's Garage's FIFTH sale and I could not be more excited! Here's a peek at the first four:



I'm the most excited I've ever been for this one in particular. Why? One word. Cate. This will be the first Chelsea's Garage sale where Cate will be selling her own stunning pieces as well, so it'll be an extra special, extra fun time. And as always, refreshments will be served to any and all guests who come out to take a looksie.


Event Details:
--Saturday, June 7
--Door opens at precisely 9am and closes when we're out of pieces, (or 3pm. Whichever happens first)
--Contact me at chelseasgarage@gmail.com so I can send you the address
--At sale #4 there were cars parked in front of our house an hour and a half early. This is a smart choice. Pieces go fast in the first hour, so try to get there by 9am if possible. If you don't believe me, I snapped this picture as our door was opening at the last sale.


:) 
In keeping with the Peek-A-Week series where I was showing you one piece a week which would be at the flea market, I'll just continue on with a peek of something you'll find in Chelsea's Garage's garage, (that's more fun to say than you're probably thinking). This week I've got these two campaign style buddies showing off their versatility:

Side-by-side they'd make a great little media unit, dresser, or sofa table



Stacked they're perfect for a taller dresser, office, or living room space to create differing height.



Or let them anchor a living room by flanking a sofa or pair of armchairs.


So don't forget, the party is HERE on June 7! Trust me, we have a good time. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

~Chelsea



No comments:

Post a Comment