May 20, 2013

Lucky at Lucketts

~All pieces available for sale can be found here~



This weekend I pulled on my wellies and shopped the Lucketts Spring Market

There is certainly something to be said about finding gems in the midst of rubble. I do much of my hunting at thrift stores and the like. However, the Lucketts Spring Market this past weekend was no pile of rubble! There were beautiful things at every turn, (thanks to the many hours the vendors there spent finding and creating their lovely pieces). I had the most fantastic time popping in and out of tents with my Mom, chatting with the talented vendors, and waiting out the worst of the rain on a beautiful linen covered camelback sofa inside the Old Lucketts Store. If I had come home empty handed it still would have been a wonderful time! 

But, I came home with a car full. Naturally.

Our adventure began with a list of items that I wanted to look for specifically for our home, space measurements, and a budget. This week will be about getting these pieces in tip-top shape for our home and moving some old things out for these replacements. I can't wait to see how they all turn out! Pictures to come.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check my updated list of pieces available for sale, (link at the top of the page).

~Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment