June 21, 2013

Life happening: Our week in pictures

Before I share some highlights from our week I am so excited to report that the buffet I refinished last week with the funky drawer fronts, (that looked like shipping crates), won a weekly refinishing contest I entered this week! Here is the post I wrote on the piece,
and here is the blog I posted it on! Thanks, Christen!

And here's what went down this week:

Flower accessories from all the blooms Shire picked.

If you are local you need to meet my friends at the Great Harvest Bread Co. Locations in Vienna, Herndon, and Ashburn. We go for a free slice almost every week...and of course come home with a loaf, (or two if I am on my 13th loaf and get a freebie!). Fun stop for after the gym...

My kids cannot walk past a bike rack without doing this...

I could not do what Mason is doing, (blue shorts), if you paid me. Oh, to be young. 
Anyone else lose major flexibility after pregnancy? 

Scrap fabric hair wraps.


HAPPY first day of SUMMER!


~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment