October 12, 2013

Any takers?

Posted by Chelsea


Hi All! I think this may be the first time I have ever posted on a Saturday...feels strange. I just wanted to drop in really quick and show you all a few new pieces that I haven't started yet. If there's anyone who wants first dibs on these pieces and knows how they'd like them refinished before I get started, let me know within the week! I've got a couple custom orders to work on this coming week, so these pieces will not get started until the week of October 21 - 27. 

Drop leaf table and 4 cane-back chairs
Table dimensions: 66"L with leaves up, 48"L with leaves down. 36"W
Chair seats will be recovered - I'm happy to choose a neutral fabric or use one that you bring over.
*Contact me if interested and please include details of how you'd like it refinished*


3-drawer dresser, solid wood
38"W x 30"H x 18"D
*Contact me if interested and please include details of how you'd like it refinished*


Have a marvelous weekend, friends!

~Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment